Tyler Rogers Death, Obituary – It has been discovered that the person who passed tragically on December 14 as a consequence of an industrial accident that took place at the Cardinal Glass Plant in Church Hill was a 22-year-old man from Bulls Gap named Tyler James Rogers. The tragedy took place on December 14. An industrial accident that took place on Wednesday morning at the Cardinal Glass company in Church Hill resulted in the death of a worker who was employed by a subcontractor of Cardinal Glass. The worker was found dead at the scene of the accident.

Emergency services were summoned to the Cardinal Glass Plant in Church Hill at 8:04 on Wednesday morning. The Cardinal Glass Plant can be found at 700 Cardinal Way. According to the radio reports that are emanating from the Hawkins County Central Dispatch, an employee was tragically slain when they were caught in some machinery and died. Eventually, Cardinal Glass came clean and admitted to having murdered the worker, despite the fact that neither the victim’s name nor the circumstances surrounding their passing were made public. Neither the victim’s name nor the circumstances surrounding their passing were made public.

In his capacity as a representative for Cardinal Glass, Jon Austin, who provided the following answer, shared his thoughts. As a result of the horrible tragedy that occurred this morning, our hearts go out to the victim’s loved ones and friends. We are really sorry for the loss that you have suffered. We have reached out to the subcontractor for whom this person works as well as the first responders who responded so swiftly in order to offer any aid that we possibly can.

This person has been working for this subcontractor for quite some time. We will cooperate with the authorities in their investigation to gain a deeper comprehension of what took place and the factors that contributed to it. At the same time, we will do everything in our power to offer support to the members of our team who have been adversely impacted by this terrible accident. As of the time when the publication deadline for the Review arose on Wednesday night, the identity of the person who was killed had not been made public.

An investigation into what happened is being carried out by TOSHA at this time Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The findings of an industrial accident inquiry are typically made public eight to ten weeks after the investigation has been concluded in the majority of situations.