Ty-Shang Ly Death, Obituary – The guy who is suspected of shooting and murdering the sister of his estranged ex-girlfriend before turning the pistol on himself has family members who are providing their perspectives on the situation. His family claims that they have no idea how all of this transpired and that they just knew him to be a joyful and generous person. According to the investigators working on this case, the lone gunman is a guy from Squaw Valley who is 30 years old.

According to the California Highway Patrol, the suspect, who was 30 years old at the time, was driving on Highway 41 around 10 p.m. on Saturday night when, at some point, he became aware that his estranged ex-girlfriend, who was 25 years old at the time, and her sister, who is now identified as Ty-Shang Ly, were driving behind him. According to the authorities, it may have been a total coincidence. According to the investigators, the suspect came to a complete stop, which required the women to slow down in order to avoid colliding with his car.

They claim the man, who was 30 years old at the time, stepped out of his car at that point and pulled out a revolver. This woman’s former lover fired multiple shots, at least one of which hit the vehicle and the driver. Officer Mike Salas of the California Highway Patrol shared his thoughts. According to the investigators, the defendant was aiming for his estranged ex-girlfriend who was in the passenger seat of the vehicle; nevertheless, he struck and murdered her sister who was driving the vehicle. She was 28 years old.

They believe the entire incident was the result of a previous incident of domestic violence and claim that the suspect’s exe-girlfriend, who is 25 years old, had a restraining order against him at one time. At around 11 o’clock in the evening, Fresno Police Department officers located the suspicious car. According to the investigators, the suspect went to the northbound Bullard off-ramp on Highway 41, which is where he died from a gunshot wound he inflicted on himself.

The suspect’s family members did not want to go on camera, but they did claim that the individual, who has not been identified at this time, was never hostile and was not known to carry a handgun. They have no idea what caused this to take place. Charity Susnick, who works at the Marjaree Mason Center, which offers shelter and support to those who have been victims of domestic violence, did not touch on the case directly, but she did say that people shouldn’t wait to report domestic abuse in general because it’s crucial.